Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ZETA STUDY

For the first day of the study I saw normal numbers. My Ph stayed within the normal range through out the day with the highest reading being 7.0 and lowest of 6.0. The conductivity tests came in at a steady 10.22 to 10.85 at the highest. I also checked my s/c at random times during the day and got a 2.21 as a lowest reading. This was after drinking about 40 oz's during a 3 hour time period.

My daily water consumption is about 40-60 oz per day and this has been increased to 90 oz+ for the study. Although this is a lager amount I haven't noticed any side effects of bloating, this could be due to the fact that i dont drink water enough on a regular basis, and my body processing the liquid more efficiently. My readings this morning were higher for s/c @ 19.88 but ph remaining at 7.0. I have found increased energy while surfing and i am able to maintain my body heat even when just sitting in out in the cold California surf line ups.

After eating a meal my numbers go way up (17.32) but shortly after they return to normal, for me thats in the 10.20 range. I was told that it normal for the numbers to go up after meal and its nothing to worry about. The noticable benifits so far have been increased energy, focus, and less muscle pains.

KP

No comments: