Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ZETA AFTER ONE WEEK

Hello again,

After one week of the Zeta Potential Study, the effects are starting to show. I do feel more awake but i wouldnt say i feel stronger. I do see and have noted weight loss, keep in mind that I have not changed my diet or excersize at all. I surf 2-3 times a week and also cycle 1-4 times a week riding an average of 30-50 miles per ride. Im not big on fast food or sweets and i try to eat freash foods as much as possable. I do control my intake of food depending on what activity i doing that day. Also, i do not eat 3 meals a day except on the days that I go cycling.

For some reason I dont need as much food when i surf as i do when i cycle. my caloric intake goes from about 2000 calories on normal days, cycling days to 6-7000, and 2-3500 on surfing days. it could be because i spend allot of time sitting out in the line up waiting for waves as opposed to pedaling my bike for hours at a time. so what does this have to do with the study?

well since i have been taking the zeta solution i have noticed a few documentable things. First it takes me less then 2 hours to do a 50 mile bike ride. What that means is i have incressed my average mph to 26-27 mph, and a top sprint speed of 48 mph. Before the study i was at 24-25 mph, and a top sprint speed of 44-45 mph. I know that it sounds minimal but gaining 1-2 mph without doing any additional training is unheard of. Also at that speed, wind resistance becomes a factor. I wont go into the specifics of Aerodynamic efficiancy, but wind drag is the greatest barrier to a bicyclist's speed. For example here i have some relative numbers:

Rider velocity:27 mph
Wind velocity:8 mph
Rider body weight: 180lbs (my weight)
Grade of ride: 0-1 (flat)

The relative velocity: 15.6464 Meters/sec or 35 mph
The drag: 32.202657 Newtons
Power to maintain velocity: 503.85566 Watts or 7.2 Calories per minute

This is what i have some how overcome by drinking "zeta water". I did say that I dont feel stronger, so could this be my bodys normal potential that was blocked for some reason? im not exerting myself in anyway yet my numbers go up. Well as fasinating as this may be thats all for now, i'll see if these numbers hold till next weeks blogg.

No comments: